- It shall be the bounden duty of every student to abide by the rules and regulations of the institute, and to conduct himself with discipline and decorum in all places and under all circumstances.
- Every student shall attend classes regularly and punctually and shall refrain from any action that may disturb the smooth working of the institute.
- Students shall be clean and decorous in dress, language and behavior.
- Smoking, use of alcohol and drugs are strictly prohibited in the college premises. Students shall not enter the institute drunk.
- When a teacher enters a class-room, the students shall rise and remain standing till they are directed to sit or the teacher takes his seat.
- When classes are in session, students shall not enter or leave the class rooms without the permission of the teachers concerned.
- Students who may be free during class-time shall not loiter on the Veranda or on the premises of the institute.
- Every student shall handle institute property with care and shall do everything in his power to preserve cleanliness and tidiness of the furniture, building and the premises.
- Students shall not disfigure the walls, doors, windows, furniture etc. with bills, engraving etc.
- Megaphones, loudspeakers, mobile phones etc should not be used in the campus without the express permission of the institute. Posters, flags, memorial tombs, floral arches, festoons etc. should not be displayed in the campus.
- Students shall not invite or encourage outsiders to enter the institute.
- Demonstrations/Campaigning of any type at any time during the working days of the institute is strictly prohibited within the campus.
- Rioting/agitating against another group of students or against members of staff/principal/management on any reason what so ever is prohibited.
- If a student or a group of students or the entire students have any grievance of any kind what so ever, it is to be brought to the attention of the Grievance cell.
Curriculum & Teaching Method
- Secured and disciplined atmosphere,
- Total commitment for quality education,
- Value addition skill beyond syllabus,
- Orientation to guide the students for higher goal,
- Teacher-student ratio of 1:12,
- Small class size of 12 students,
- Personalized attention to each student,
- Classroom provided with Interactive Boards,
- Well equipped one of the best Computer Lab,
- Continuous learning inputs and web support,
- Focus on innovative practical learning approaches with reduced burden of extra theory,
- Candidates are required to apply using the Institute application form available with the information brochure. A list of required documents is also mentioned in the application form. After screening the applications, candidates will be called for a group discussion and an interview. Admissions shall be made on the basis of a composite merit drawn from their graduation score, aptitude test and group discussion/personal interview.